Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kung Hei Fat Choy!!!

Yes, it has indeed been a YEAR since my last write up. A bit exaggerated I know but it sure does feel like ages since my last update.
Since our trip back from Kuala Lumpur, we've been busy prepping some things for Valentines and ofcoarse some really fun cakes.
I haaaaaad to put this cake up as I think tranformers are one of the coolest robots ever. I mean HELLO, just imagined if your car could suddenly turn into a robot that saved the world.
Here is Optimus Primus.
And yes, like a true transformer, the cake is "more than meets the eye":)

We've been doing Brian's cake since he was 1 years old. The last cake we did for him was a superstar Elmo. Geez, kids really do grow up fast. I can't believe our lil Brian is now 3 years old.

Kung Hei Fat Choy!!!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!!:)