Friday, February 6, 2009

XOXO :)

Don't worry, I"m not turning into a "Gossip Girl" for those of you who are fans of that show would get what I mean:)
We've fallen in LUV with our cupcakes this week. We just finalized our final cupcake design Smooch and I had heaps of fun taking photos of our lovey dovey cupcakes
It seems like all the love birds oversees have been on XOXO mode as well as we've been receiving oversees calls for our Valentine Gifts!
Here's SMOOCH SWEETHEART
I LOVE U CUPCAKE CAKE
AND........ we just launch our Valentines Cupcake By Design Workshop. If you got time to join and make your very own Lovey Dovey gift come and join the class.
♥FEB 12th Valentine's Cupcake By Design 2-4pm
♥FEB 13th Valentine's Cupcake By Design 7-9pm
You'll learn how to do Sweet Heart, Heart Throb, Love Bug and more!!!

The best part of our lil Valentines photo shoot project was eating all the samples! Yummo Red Velvet:) Heres a shot of my almost finished Smooch Red Velvet. Yes, I'm guilty of having 2 as you can see the the other wrapper on the plate.

XOXO-J;)