Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First Day of Kids Camp

Told you I"d be back before a month:)
Today we had a marvelous time at our first day of Deelite Summer Kids camp.
Everyone was just so excited to get decorating and so was I. 
 I had blast watching Mommy and Kiddy bonding while getting creative. Good Ole fashion family fun:)
The best part was just watching all the kids get creative with their pops and expressing their personal style.
Kiddy's who were less than 8 years old came with there mommy's . 7 Years and up got to bring a best friend.
Here are our best tween friends rolling their cake pops. 

 I could tell my lil decorating stars could not wait to get their hands into the sprinkles so I tried by best to keep my demos short sweet and simple.
Here they are dipping their pops.


 I Luv the facial expression here:)

 All my lil cake pop pros received a Deelite certificate. 
Congrats to all of you and hope you will make lots of other sweet treats for your friends and family!